Internship GMM 2015

GMM 2015

Seeing that Graspop Metal Meeting is the place to be for metalheads since 1996, I’m very proud to be part of the festival’s editorial team for three years now. The icing on the cake is of course interning at GMM. During this internship I got the chance to deepen my editorial work. First off, I created a promotional plan for the official GMM compilation album. But I also immersed myself in other areas, for example the productional side of the album.

GMM compilation album

Another important aspect of my internship was copywriting, especially for social media posts. Organizational-wise I took care of the collaborations with media partners such as Rock Tribune and Skynet. This for example lead to the GMM special of Rock Tribune in May.

Rock Tribune GMM special

The climax of my internship definitely was the festival itself, during which I was responsible for social media, the narrow broadcasting system, the GMM app, the GMM blog and photo editing.